I am not a long fan of Doctor Who. I probably only started watching about 2 or 3 years ago. Jannica starting watching the show and we have been fans ever since. We have excitedly been watching season 8 since it came out in Netflix a few months ago. I had to quickly finish watching season 8 a week ago so that I would be ready for season 9 to start. And while there is a certain satisfaction to being able to bing watch a show on Netflix, there is an enjoyment and anticipation watching a show live.
For Jannica and me, that first exciting moment watching Doctor Who in real time live became a reality. And we are better people for it (not really, but I am excited). From the moment that it started on the BBC, we were enthralled. The Magician's Assistance was a good start to the new season.
I guess though that there are two possible downsides to this.
1) I might have to watch Downton Abbey
2) I am now missing out on all the shows live in the States that I used to love


3 comments:
Don't tell me what happens. We're still on season 8!
They travel in time and space. Sorry I ruined it.
You might like to know that Lego is coming out with Doctor Who lego sets later on this year or early next.
Post a Comment