Monday, November 09, 2015
Amsterdam Day 104: Jannica's First Bike Accident
First before I say anything I am alright. Today when I was on my way home it was dark and rainy. I was riding my bike home without my light because it doesn't work now and we haven't had the time to get a new one. Not two minutes away from my school I was hit by the front of a car. He couldn't see me because I was really close to the side and he was also turing onto the road that I was on. He didn't see me and he ran into the front of my bike. He stopped and asked if I was okay and if everything was good. I told him yes and thank you for stopping. After he left I took a few steps and knew I couldn't continue to ride. I just put my bike on the ground and sat on my bike ( remember it is raining ) I call my stepmom to tell her that I got hit. This lady came up to me asking if I was alright and telling me that I needed to get out of the rain. She helped me get me and my bike to the apartments across the street where she lived. I waited there for my stepmom. This lady was very helpful to me. My stepmom picked me up and I got in the car and told her that my ankle was hurting on my left leg and that I scraped my right leg. I am at home being so grateful that I didn't get seriously injured.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment