Today we went to Amstek Park. It is another one of the huge parks in the city. They were doing some type of festival at the park, but we were really interested in the playground. After figuring out how to park, we walked into this huge park. There were playground after playground, with train sets, zip lines, giant slides, and other amazing toys. The playground was so huge that I worried about losing the kids. We played for several hours.
I realized I made a mistake by bringing Charlie in his crocs. There was sand everywhere and he cannot handle sand in his crocs. Every few minutes he was removing his crocs to get the sand out, but he had a good time with all the toys.
There is a giant table set that the kids wanted to get up on. So I lifted them up to get on the chair. Unfortunately, I was not able to pull myself up to be able to push them up on the table. The kids had an amazing time at the new Park.

No comments:
Post a Comment