Azul Tequila, not the drink, the restaurant right in Peachtree City. Mexican is just not the same in Holland. It is hard to find and when you do, it just doesn't satisfy the cravings as it needs to. Free chips. Refills on my Root Beer. And same amazing chicken fajitas with black beans, rice, and sour cream. It really hit the spot.
The next day during lunch, it had to be Willy's or Chipotle. I just can't resist those California style burritos. Willy's is more convenient to work and gives free chips, but Chipotle tastes better. It is an age long debate. We chose Chipotle. I went with a few friends and they asked if the lunch choice would make the blog. Absolutely was the response.
The next dinner and lunch were work events. The food was excellent, but not craving solvers. The next meal was dinner, and of all the places that I could choose, and with work paying for the dinner, I got a Nacho Bell Grande and a 7-Layer Burrito at Taco Bell. Now that hits the spot.
The next day for lunch, I had to try something out. The McDonalds in Holland is really awful. The fries do not taste the same and the meat patties are horrible. I think there is some law about not allowing food that is really terrible for your body. Well if there is, they have ruined McDonalds for me. I have no desire to ever eat there any more and there is one 5 minutes walk from our house. So I decided to try the one out in the states again. Man it was so good. The fries where so salty. The cheeseburger was so filled with grease. The drink allowed for a free refill. It was perfect. And so many calories.
I may have discovered a few things about myself here. Namely, I love fast food. And I can't get enough of it? And I can't get it in Holland. And what happens when you can't eat a lot of greasy fast food and you bike to work? I may have discovered the secret to weight loss. This extended trip out of the states might be a good thing, if I could just control my bread and cheese intake now.




No comments:
Post a Comment