The leaves are starting to change and it is beautiful. This is a main road in between Amstelveen and Amsterdam. I just thought it looked really beautiful in the evening sunlight.
We were walking down the road in Amsterdam and there are a few spots just filled with houseboats lining the two sides of the canals. Apparently, the legal houseboats are mostly attached with plumbing, sewage, and the likes. And the boats have rooftop patios just like a bunch of the buildings. And people love to sit out in their roof top patios. So why wouldn't someone be sitting out on their rooftop patio of their houseboat? This one also has an outdoor stove to help them keep warming. It looks so nice and peaceful.
I feel like I go on and on about the cows. But are not these pretty pretty cows. I wouldn't want to date them or anything but those are beautiful. I also like this one because it shows the fencing between the fields, just a canal.



No comments:
Post a Comment