Kelly: So how do you like living in the Netherlands so far?
Ryan: So-so.
Kelly: Do you have anything to add?
Ryan: I don't have any friends, but it's nice and warm (she has no idea what is coming).
Kelly: Is there anything else that you don't like?
Ryan: Nope, except for the time change?
Kelly: What about the time change?
Ryan: Because I can't talk to my friends, because they are in school. When they are out of school, it is late here and I have to go to bed.
Kelly: What is your favorite thing here?
Ryan: I don't know.
Kelly: Come on, there has to be something you like.
Ryan: I like everything. Pretty much everything.
Kelly: Like what?
Ryan: Riding my bike.
Kelly: Why do you like riding your bike?
Ryan: Cause it gives me alone time.
Kelly: How about the parks and canals? Are they cool?
Ryan: Yea.
Kelly: Why?
Ryan: They're different, I guess.
Kelly: Shall we continue some more questions later?
Ryan: Yes.
Flight Attendent: Are you headed back home? Do you live in the states?
Ryan: No, we live in Amsterdam, but we used to live in the states.
Flight Attendent: You must be a pretty good bike rider then if you live in Amsterdam.
Ryan: Yea.
Kelly: What has been your biggest surprise?
Ryan: Nothing.
Kelly: Nothing?
Ryan: Nothing. I know pretty much everything about this place.
Kelly: Do you wish we hadn't moved moved?
Ryan: Yea.
Kelly: Why?
Ryan: Cause of the time change and I'm not able to see my friends as often. And the stupid time change.
Kelly: Do you think you will grow to love it?
Ryan: Yea.
Kelly: And do you think we will be happy here?
Ryan: Yea.
No comments:
Post a Comment