Sunday, August 30, 2015

Amsterdam Day 33: I like this kid

Ramblings from Charlie as we sit down to write the blog today. These are the words he is spelling as I write this. 

L-I-S-T-E-N.  M-O-O (which by the way, cows say boo in Dutch). I-K-E-A (Charlie learned to spell IKEA the other day). D-A-Y. U-P. S-T-O-P (one of his favorite words on the bus).  

I think this kid is pretty great. Every time we pass a flower shop, he wants to stop and smell and touch the flowers. So we picked some up to take home for Mommie. He carried them the whole two blocks home. 


D-A-D. M-O-M. A-N-I-M-A-L-S. O-N. N-O.

I went in to check on him this morning and he was fast asleep under his bed. He was not there when we put him to bed or I checked on him late last night. This does not appear to be a position that you would accidentally role into. He must have intentionally decided to sleep this way. 



No comments: