Sunday, August 30, 2015

Amsterdam Day 34: Thoughts on School by Jannica

School is really fun. I have made a lot of friends. They are all from different parts of the world. I have 2 from Japan, Maybe 15 from all around Europe, 2 from America, and I think 3 from India. This past week i have gotten to know my teachers a little bit. All of them are really nice. My humanities teacher is really funny but he is really strict when it comes to most rules, which is no eating no gum chewing no drinking and no cellphones during class. My Music teacher is really fun. The first day of music class we learned an old american folk song on the guitar . My science teacher is just a nice teacher. My math teacher is really good. It is a lot better then my old school teachers She actually understands me and helps me understand things.My design teacher is really funny she gets a long with all of her students. She is setting up a student ( that I am betting got held back because she is 17) with her son that is in his early 20's. My P.E. teacher is really fun on Friday we were throwing Javelins as class for our track and field course. I also have a free period where I can do whatever I want, what I have been doing is going to the library listen to music and do home work that was assigned that day or the day before. My dutch teacher is great she has rules to coming in to the class. For overtime we are coming in or have to leave the room she makes us say it in Dutch first she tells us what we should say and then we would say it back to her and she lets us go if it is reasonable. I think after a few months we will just be on our own. My english teacher is crazy  but fun. On the second day she made a task that we would have to read something that she wrote that had a part of her dreams in it. Then for homework we had to write a paragraph about the meanings in the dream. 




1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Sounds like a great place cute girlie! Love and miss you~