Most of the team was in place today so I took them all out for lunch. I thought it was hilarious that all 6 of us walked out together, unlocked our bikes, and rode the 5 minutes to the Chinese restaurant together. What a fun team activity to take a bike ride together.
At about 5:30pm, I was ready for the long commute back home. After picking up the family, we went for a ride out to Jannica's and Ryan's new school. We wanted to figure out the best path with the least traffic for the girls to get to and from school. With Bev on her own bike, it took 12 minutes. It should be less without Bev. Very doable for the girls on there own, although I am scared about Ryan doing it on her own without Jannica when Jannica has extra-curricular activities. We shall see how that works out in the future.
We ordered pizza from a local Italian place called Domino's and went to go pick up the pizza. Here is the pic that describes how the delivery works.

1 comment:
I look forward to these each day!
Post a Comment