Friday, August 14, 2015

Amsterdam Day 17: Jannica and her Friends

So today I met one of my friends at the bus station to go to our other friends house. We rode the bus to central station and we couldn't find the next bus. Then I remembered that one day I went on the bus behind the train station so we were almost late getting to the bus and barely made it. We got to the bus station and met our friend and then waited for another friend then we walked to her house and watched a movie. After the movie we had ice cream and a walk through the park. We walked back to her house and had dinner. It was french fries but in a dutch way, then a meat stick and something that was fried. I really liked it and I could barely finish it up. After that we had some more ice cream and then we had to go back home. My friends dad and her dropped me off at my house.

No comments: