Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Amsterdam Day 28: Disney High

I dropped the older girls off at school the yesterday, because I needed to set up their lunch cards. It was a short bike journey and was quite a fun little ride. When we arrived at the school it was a regular mad house like schools are in the morning except there were tons of pedestrians and bikes everywhere. I took a picture of the bike parking lot after school started because I thought I was a neat sight. 


As Jaimee described it, it feels like a high school in a Disney movie. As I walked into the front doors a song started and kids started singing about being wildcats and getting into the game. The demographics of this school seem to be picked out by the producers of a Disney show also. 

I went in to set up the lunch cards. Ryan's is just an extra card that you load money on. Jannica's is her student ID which she also uses for access to the printers. 


2 comments:

At the station said...

Jannica's stories for her grandchildren will be "first we lived where everyone drove golf carts, then we moved where everyone rode bikes" those are going to be some cool stories.

At the station said...

Jannica's stories for her grandchildren will be "first we lived where everyone drove golf carts, then we moved where everyone rode bikes" those are going to be some cool stories.